I went to a "Thirty One" Party and saw these all in one organizers. I thought "before I buy one, I wanted to see if I can make one." And that I did, but not without a few flops... Literally.
The first one I did was made with vinyl on the inside and fabric on the outside. The vinyl made it very difficult to sew.
The second one, I used a fleece for the inside lining, and it wasn't nearly stiff enough to hold the bag together, but it is still useful.
The 3rd and 4th ones turned out more like I expected. The outside pockets are the clear vinyl. On the original bags from thirty one, they used a mesh. I didn't have any, so I used just what I had on hand. I am going to use these for the kids Easter Baskets!
I had some leftover fabric from the kids Easter outfits, so I tried my hand at a bag. It was supposed to be a purse but it turned out to be more like a diaper bag.
Here are the kids Easter outfits! Hayden isn't wearing the correct shirt, but you get the point!
I found a pattern at the local salvation army, and made him a few pairs of shorts. I really like the way they turned out and will probably be making him a few more pairs for this summer.
This is another attempt at a dress for Ady. Hated the pattern I used, but she likes it (even though the face she has could tell otherwise.) Probably will not make another from this pattern again.
I made Ady this "St. Patricks Day" Dress. You can't really tell by the photo, but it says lucky on the front of it.
Last but not least, I made Ady a halter top. I love the fabric!