Thursday, February 26, 2009
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Ady, evidently with something in her mouth!
They really do love each other! So Cute!
Underwear on the head?!?
1. I am thankful for endless love of my children... I may be a very disgruntled mother at times, and my children can see over my bad comings and still love me for who I am!
2. I am thankful for my husband... I realize that I am hard to live with, very hard to live with at times, and he puts up with me through it all! I love him so...
3. I am thankful for blogging... I am not a good journal keeper, so doing this gives me a way to keep up our family experiences, so in years, we can look back, and see all the good times we have had (now if i could only figure out how to make it into an actual book, once a year...?)
4. I am thankful for my husbands job... Many people do not have a good job, let along a job at all. I am thankful he has the motivation and determination to make the best for his family, and one of the many ways he does this is through his work.
5. I am thankful for Tiffany... She is my sister, my best friend, and I appreciate her, even though I don't express it like i should, I am really thankful for her...
6. I am thankful for the gym... Its a stress reliever, a motivational place, a place of peace for me!
7. I am thankful for my extended family members... Although we may not be the best to each other, I am thankful for each and every member and the influences they have had on my life and my families life. Sorry it's not a picture of everyone, but I love you all! (regardless if you are in the picture or not, i just realized, i don't have like any pictures of my family with my mom and dad... on the list to do, for sure!)
8. I am thankful for DVDs. You may be asking yourself why? Because when I need a moment of peace, I turn one on, and the kids are quiet and preoccupied...
9. I am thankful for the Internet. I am able to find everything, from recipes to symptoms of illnesses, to friends... online... Thank you Internet!
10. I am thankful for God, without him, nothing is possible. Although, I am not a very religious person, I am thankful for the opportunities he has given me, the miracles I have seen, and the endless love I am given. All things happen for a reason, and with God, I know I can make it through all things.
Tag: Your It! Tiffany, Tiffanie, Dana, Sam, Cami, Holly, and Emily...and whoever else would like to express their thankfulness!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Monday, February 16, 2009
All of us, wearing different "hats"!
A change up!
Hayden looking through the binoculars, at the pioneer trails!
Hayden, Ady, and Levi... Boy, do my kids get a kick out of Levi!
Sittin' in the covered wagon!
Hayden! He thought the sheep were pretty cool!
I attempted "french braids" in Ady's hair! I got halfway done and could do anymore....
I need practice...
Playing sorry, they were all laughing at me cause they all pushed me back to start... SORRY... I still won! ha ha ha!
Ady, in her cute dress Grandma Terri got her! (she doesn't really wear dresses all that often, so when she does i feel obliged to post pictures!)
Also, on another note... I had an interview on Thursday at the same hospital that Ben works at... St. Elizabeth's. They called me back on Friday for another interview, which was today. I think it went quite well! They said they would be calling me back by the end of the week after they have interviewed everyone else! Its a part time position... 20 hours a week! I guess the position title is Medical Administrative assistant, I will mostly be doing medical records... I look forward to the outcome, and realize that if I don't get the position, that there is something better out there for me, and it just wasn't the right time!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Emma decorating cookies!
Ainsley and Hayden having fun!