Friday, February 6, 2009

I've been tagged... again

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 30 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 30 people to be forwarded. You have to forward the person who forwarded you.
1. I don't like watching movies by myself
2. If my clothes don't smell good, I have to wash them, again, even if they are clean.... a bit obsessive.
3. I am an Internet addict... I have to physically turn the computer off so i don't use it
34. I have a hard time trusting people i don't know with my kids. Daycare is a very big challenge for me
5. I think about our debt constantly (student loans) and it makes me have anxiety
6. I am a very compassionate person.
7. I am annoyed easily by dumb meaningless things
8. When I don't eat, i get extremely irritated
9. I cried when I found out Hayden was a boy... I had wanted a girl, But I love him, and wouldn't have it any other way.
10. I am a person for change. Bring it on!
11. I use to play the piano... now i have no urge to play.
12. I love to Rollerblade, when i was single i would Rollerblade 5-10 miles a day!
13. I have a hard time spending money on the necessities
14. But have no problem spending money on things for my kids.
15. I have a hard time doing more than one thing at a time, most of the time.
16. I hate scary movies, and avoid watching them at all costs
17. I love to sew, but I hate quilting
18. I am a very good listener
19. Although I do not communicate as well as I would like to
20. I let my kids watch TV so I can have a break from their craziness
21. I love country music, but am not a country gal
22. i love being outside in the summer
23. I stock peoples blogs... not really, but I do enjoy reading about people that I don't know very well
24. I would really like to become friends with a lot of people/acquaintances from my past.
25. I have been jealous of family and friends because i used to think that their lives were more eventful/joyful/exciting than mine
26. I would love to learn how to snowboard
27. If i start a project, i think about it constantly until its done
28. I hate having unfinished projects sitting around.
29. I am vowing to myself to lose weight... and be healthier...
30. I want to renew my vows with my husband and go on the honeymoon, we never went on!

I tag Tiffany, Kristen, Joelynn, Emily, Cami, and Dana!

No comments: