Sunday, February 8, 2009

This weekend, Tiffany, Darek, and Caylee came and visited us again! We had fun. Tiff and I were crafty and created a few fun things. I made Tiffany a bag for all of her crochet items she is working on, with a big T on it. Along with that I made her a crochet hook holder! I hope she likes them! She crocheted some cute hats for the kids while she was here! They sure loved them, and so do I... They are little beanies with rims on them!


Cousin's!


While we were "junkin" this weekend, we found a brand new, never opened, kids puzzle... 48 piece's to be exact for 45cents at the thrift store. We forgot to have the kids put it together, so after dinner tonight I let Hayden at it... He completed it all by himself without any help from Ben or Me. What a smart little cookie!

Adys' hair is finally growing... however, she still has bed head when she wakes up... how funny!

1 comment:

Mom said...

i love the pictures. All of them!! Those cute kids in every one of them! I am impressed with the puzzle Hayden made!! It sounds like you had a great weekend! I wish I could have gone junkin' with you guys!! Love the caps!!! Grandma Morehouse is smiling in Heaven!!! And Terah I want to see that crochet hook bag!! I need one!