Wednesday, February 11, 2009

50 things!

If you opened this copy and paste it and FILL IT OUT! Learn about your friends,and let them learn 50 things about you!

1) 3 Favorite Things In Your bedroom
*Bed frame
hubby. tee he he
*Pillows

2) Have you ever smoked heroin?
I think this question requires "Hell No" and I never will

3) Do you own guns?
Yep, my husband does, and I like to shoot them! I was taking the picture here, but believe me I did shoot some that day!

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?Diet Cherry Limeade! I guess I add CHERRY

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?Not anymore, I think once you have a baby, all your nervousness about doctors goes away...weird

6) What do you think of hot dogs?Le the kids eat them, but not me

7) Favorite song?My playlist on this blog lists them all,

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?No, I prefer an energy pill and "go Girl"
9) Can you do push ups?About 5, but i am working on that

10) Can you do a chin up?I about a month or 2 I will be able too!

11) What's your Favorite Restaurant?Claim Jumper... Famous Daves

12) Do you like blue cheese?If that was the only Cheese available, I would never eat cheese again.

13) Ever been in a car wreck?Yes.Just last December... Still dealing with the pains of insurance.
.14) What is your favorite college team?Ummm I guess BSU, don't watch or care much tho

15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself?Motivation... is that a trait... cause I don't have any of it

.16) Middle name?Dawn, if you say my maiden name really fast i sound like a dinosaur... "terahdawnhill"

.17) What's your AOL Instant Messenger screen name?AOL SUCKS

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?Candy Bracelets, Valentines bags, crayons

19) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly.Water, Go Girl, Fitness water

20) Current worry?Money, and buying a house... will it really happen?

21) Current hate right now?My post baby stomach

22) What are you craving right now? Nice big drink of water with ice

23) Yes or No?Yes, the answer is yes

24) Where would you like to be right now?Swimming
25) Name three people who will complete this?I hope everyone that i tag!(that's who will complete this)

26) Do you own slippers?Yeah, thanks to mom, she got them for me for Christmas

27) What shirt are you wearing?Bens red tshirt and his sweatshirt too... i am such a bum

28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?Never tried, probably never will

29) Can you whistle?Sure can

30) Do you hate anyone?Hate is a strong word. DIslike is better... I'm not a hater. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt

31) Would you be a pirate?Yep. just for hayden though...

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?1, 2, 3 Like a bird I sing... because you've given me the most beautiful set of wings...it's a tim mcgraw song

33) If you had a baby girl what would you name her?Well we have a baby girl and I named her Adyson Preslee, not after elvis, But i wanted to name her Emma Lee, ben wouldn't stand for it.
34) Boy?We also have a boy, His name is Hayden Ryan... 35) What are you doing tomorrow?Working out and cleaning house for visitors this weekend! YaY! I just got called for an interview at the hospital tomorrow! Wish me luck!

36) Last thing that made you laugh?haydens words....

37) Best bed sheets as a child?I don't remember my sheets

38) Worst injury you've ever had? Broke/fractured my right foot playing soccer in the bare foot... not very smart

39) Do you love where you live?Growing to love it more everyday!

4o) How many TVs do you have in your house?2(a huge one, i think is like 60 inches or something like that, and a flat panel 32 incher

45) What is your favorite room at home?Right now, none, I am avoiding decorating them cause i have hopes of buying a House very very soon. then when I decorate i will have a favorite, or multiple favorite rooms!

42) Shower or bath?I prefer baths, but take showers

43) Does someone have a crush on you?I hope it's the hubby :)
44) Are you currently happy or sad?Excited for change, so happy

45) What is your favorite movie?any that i can enjoy with my hubby

46) What is your favorite sports team?Don't have a clue

47) Where is your favorite place to be?Hanging out with my sisters!

.48) Where is the next place you want to travel to?TO see family and have a honey moon... don't care where?

49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?reading blogs... i am addicted

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?I hope it didn't snow more last night... where's my go girl!

I Tag Dana, Tiffany, Emily, Samantha, Jessica, and whoever else wants to do it!



No comments: