Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2009 is the best year for you all! May Gob Bless you and your family!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Ady having fun with the octopus play dough!
Second: While trying to return back to Boise on Christmas Eve we were in an awful car accident. We, are all doing alright! Ben had some tiny cuts from the broken glass, and a bruised elbow from hitting the window. I, on the other hand, believe that the plate of cookies I was carrying in my lap, hit me smack in the middle of the forehead... Other than that I was fine. The kids, didn't have a single scratch on them, and were just a little shaken by the fact of "flippin" as Hayden states it.
On a good note, we have enjoyed our stay in wonderful baker city thus far. People tend to be nicer, and we don't have a commute at all, wherever we go! The first few days we were here, we drove around town trying to get familiar with the area, and found some fun and delicious places to eat! My favorite, thus far, PAIZANO'S pizza! My favorite, even over good old guidos in Boise! If you ever come here, you better try it!
Above are my "car wreck cookies." Originally made for Christmas eve... they made it safe and sound through the wreckage, right to our mouths, after we got them out of the wrecked car...2 days later!
Our home, for now, seems to be coming together well! We have unpacked what we think is necessary and left the rest for the basement. Haven't done much decorating, but we will eventually get to it!
Please note, this picture was taken before the wreck of the envoy!
While Ben was at work today, I took advantage of the somewhat nice weather and headed outdoors with the kiddos.... We made it to our front yard, and no further, but it was fun! We shoveled the rest of the drive way in hopes that Ben would be able to get his car out tomorrow morning and not have to walk to work! After that, we attempted to make a small hill, and a snowman. Hayden thoroughly enjoyed it, while Ady would have rather been inside.
Ady would not get close to the snowman... She was quite afraid of it!Hayden sure thought it was cool~!Hayden pulling Ady on the sled...minus the snowHayden getting ready to go down the little hill, i had made for him, on the sled!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
Saturday, December 13, 2008
We have been trying to go out of our way for them, though. We have been Christmas light searching for a few nights, and have found some well done houses in our neighbor hood. Hayden and Ady both loving screaming out "Christmas Light" (or in Ady's Language "tis tis ights" ) So cute.
Tonight, we went to my Mom's ward Christmas party. Hayden sure enjoyed himself with all of the delicious treats they had laying about. Ady was kinda grumpy... and wanted nothing to do with Santa Claus. Overall, we had a good time!
Ady was ok, at first, but then her real side came out...
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Hayden with his present from Howard and Helen (Jack's parents)
Ady Opening her present from Jack's Parents
Loving her doll!
Another Powerwheels for Hayden! They both love it
Thank you for loving us so much.... We are spoiled!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Anyways, I have been tagged!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Memories of High School
1. Did you date someone from your school? As far as boyfriends I guess so...2 to be exact... Jared, and Nate.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Old dodge reliant...thanks to brett, my mom's mini van, and finally a dodge neon!
3. Did you pass your drivers test on your first try? Yep
4. Were you a party animal? I don't remember...ha ha ha,
5. Were you considered a flirt? Probably
6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Choir...Jazz piano baby...didn't last too long though
7. Were you a nerd? what's the exact definition? no, i think not?
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope....
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Not even close
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Heck no
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Jones (english),
12. Where did you sit for lunch? In the caf... or going to friends houses
13. What is you schools full name? Centennial High School
14. What is your schools mascot and colors? Patriot, maroon & silver
15. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Yeah, probably with Nate
16. If you could go back and do it again would you? No... I had fun, but I love my life now, and know that all of the decisions i made in highschool, and after highschool got me to where I am now... so i am happy and wouldn't go back
17. What did you remember most about graduation? ? Graduation? was a blur
18. Where did you go for senior skip day?A park for a picnic
19. Were you in any clubs? Choir, does that count
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes. =(
21. Who was you prom date? Nate W.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Probably
23. Did you have a job in high school? Yeah, at the old woman's store, "christopher and banks" my neighbor got me a job