We're moving... to Baker City that is... Ben was offered the Hospital job today! Boy, are we excited.... More info to come soon!
Anyways, I have been tagged!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Memories of High School
1. Did you date someone from your school? As far as boyfriends I guess so...2 to be exact... Jared, and Nate.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Old dodge reliant...thanks to brett, my mom's mini van, and finally a dodge neon!
3. Did you pass your drivers test on your first try? Yep
4. Were you a party animal? I don't remember...ha ha ha,
5. Were you considered a flirt? Probably
6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Choir...Jazz piano baby...didn't last too long though
7. Were you a nerd? what's the exact definition? no, i think not?
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope....
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Not even close
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Heck no
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Jones (english),
12. Where did you sit for lunch? In the caf... or going to friends houses
13. What is you schools full name? Centennial High School
14. What is your schools mascot and colors? Patriot, maroon & silver
15. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Yeah, probably with Nate
16. If you could go back and do it again would you? No... I had fun, but I love my life now, and know that all of the decisions i made in highschool, and after highschool got me to where I am now... so i am happy and wouldn't go back
17. What did you remember most about graduation? ? Graduation? was a blur
18. Where did you go for senior skip day?A park for a picnic
19. Were you in any clubs? Choir, does that count
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes. =(
21. Who was you prom date? Nate W.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Probably
23. Did you have a job in high school? Yeah, at the old woman's store, "christopher and banks" my neighbor got me a job
1 day ago