Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

As some of you know, Ben has been interviewing with a Hospital in Baker City Oregon. He has another interview on this upcoming Wednesday. With much anticipation, we decided we would go visit the area, to get a feel for it, and decide if it was a place that we could live. It's only about a 2 hour drive from Boise, so it wasn't that bad getting there, but we did drive around a lot of the time, which made the kids crazy. I, being camera dumb... again, forgot we had the camera, and didn't start taking pictures until the ride home. You can see just how happy the kids are!

Nice Head Shot, HUH... JK... I don't post many pictures of myself, so I thought this might be a good time.... ha ha ha
On Thursday, of course, was Thanksgiving. We spent the majority of the day at my mom's house. I couldn't help but take some pictures of Ady in her outfit I made her. Hayden and Ady had fun spending time with their cousins!

You can't really see it, but I painted a Christmas Tree on her shirt, which matches the fabric on her sleeves, and her skirt.

Ady loves getting her hair done. She will actually sit for me on the bathroom counter and will let me do whatever I want. Her hair is still very fine, and it doesn't take to curling very well, but I did what I could... she sure liked it!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Oh happy day! We have so much to be thankful for! I love the pictures! I am so thankful that we could have Thanksgiving together! Ady & Hayden are adorable even after a long day in the car!!! They just wanted to get back to Gramma!!!!

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Terah, you are so talented! Ady's dress is adorable.
I can't believe you might be moving. Keep us posted. It sounds like it may be a good opportunity for Ben. Good luck!

eli&joelynn said...

I hope it all goes well with the hospital!!

Cami said...

In Oregon you can't pump your own gas! My in-laws live in Hermiston, OR. Anyway, I can't believe all the outfits you've been making! Go Terah!