Wednesday, November 17, 2010

2010 Family Pictures

A few weekends ago, my parents came to B-town for the weekend. It was such beautiful weather that we decided to take some family pictures! I think they turned out great! I love them!
Hayden's typical smile: Too cute:

Grandpa and Grandma with Hayden and Ady!
Can you believe that this red barn is literally 3 houses down from ours?!


Favorite of the Day!

He's growing like a tree!




Ok, I need advice on Ady's Shirt. Like or Dislike?
Can't take pictures without doing our feet!

Oh my gosh! We are all smiling! YAY!
I want to shout out to my mom for taking these pictures! Thank you, and Love you lots!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Those are darling! THey turned out so cute! I might have to copy the feet picture! And yes, I think Abby's shirt is darling.