Here are some of my most recent projects....
The 3rd and 4th ones turned out more like I expected. The outside pockets are the clear vinyl. On the original bags from thirty one, they used a mesh. I didn't have any, so I used just what I had on hand. I am going to use these for the kids Easter Baskets!
I found a pattern at the local salvation army, and made him a few pairs of shorts. I really like the way they turned out and will probably be making him a few more pairs for this summer.
This is another attempt at a dress for Ady. Hated the pattern I used, but she likes it (even though the face she has could tell otherwise.) Probably will not make another from this pattern again.
I made Ady this "St. Patricks Day" Dress. You can't really tell by the photo, but it says lucky on the front of it.