Saturday, October 3, 2009

Taco Black Bean Soup - Crock pot Style

I have had a lot of people requesting this recipe, so here ya'll go! For any of you that are interested, a serving is 1 1/4 cups. If you add the 3 toppings to this it is 7 weight watchers Points, if you leave them off, it's only 5 points per serving.

Taco Black Bean Soup

1 lb ground beef, browned.
1 can tomatoes (any kind are fine, I use the petite diced kind)
1 can corn undrained
1 can Black beans, undrained
1 can kidney beans, undrained
1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
1 envelope dry taco seasonings (I only use half, as I don't like a super strong taco flavor)
1 Small onion

Toppings
tortilla or corn chips
shredded cheese
sour cream

Combine all ingredients, except toppings.

Cover and cook in slow cooker on LOW for 4-6 hours.

Garnish individual servings with chips, cheese, and sour cream.

1 comment:

eli&joelynn said...

yummy.. I want some NOW!!