Sunday, December 13, 2009

Up to "sew" good!

I have had some fun lately making some gifts for Christmas. I also had fun giving them away! I love the final outcome!

Ignore the skirt, below are the leg warmers I made. I think Ady is getting a little big for them, but they still look oh so cute! And are super easy to make, takes no more than 10 minutes to make these gems! Lately, I have been "shrinking" out of my FAT girl clothes. I don't mind at all, but I did have a shirt that I really really liked, so I though about it, and came up with this outfit for Ady... Here is my neice Caylee, modeling her new PJ's and purse! They fit her perfectly... and She loved them! While she was here, she took the purse everywhere. I thought it was quite adorable!I drew my Tiffany's name for Christmas this year, so I bought her a few things, then last minute I decided I wanted to make her something as well... I came up with my own pattern, and created her this nifty laptop bag! I think it turned out good. Next time I will figure out a different way to do the handles, but for now, they work great!

No comments: