Sunday, July 11, 2010

Things I have made!

I have been busy sewing/refinishing... Here are a few pictures. The pictures aren't the best, but that's all I've got!
Pajama's for Ady! This is an outfit for Paisley, although Ady "needed" to try it on!
Bag for Dana!
A quilt for a lady at work. My coworker bought the fabric, and I sewed it together. It's a rag quilt, but you can't really tell from this picture!
A portable DVD holder/bag, for my niece, Ashleigh~!
A cute little purse, for a cute little girl!
Another Outfit for Ady!
This one turned out toooooo small!
So I made another one!
Ady's birthday is coming up, and I asked her what she wanted. She said "a pretend baby that does real things, a pretty bedroom, and pretty hair bows" We got her the pretend baby (which you can feed, and then it proceeds to pee/poop, and I thought i would made a few accessories for her and her doll.
I made them matching outfits!
This one is for the doll!
This one is for Ady! The shirt it folded up so you can see the skirt. I will post a picture of it on her after I give it to her for her birthday!
Doll Diapers!
Doll WetWipes....in their own fabric case.
I have also been refinishing furniture. These pieces are not quite done yet, but here is a picture anyways. I forgot to take before pictures!

I bought this sewing table for $7.... and i am loving the way it is coming out.... now i need to poly it!
I also made this cute outfit today!

Here is another birthday present for Ady! Her request pretty hair bows, and a holder, for her room! I made the holder and all of the bows!

1 comment:

eli&joelynn said...

just as I suspected.. still AMAZING!