Thursday, January 8, 2009

I've been tagged again!

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago...(2004):
Recouporating from a nasty hit and run on the connector
Getting ready for my sister to have her baby
Decorating our "new" home... boy was it a lot of different colors
newly married to my hubby
working at wells fargo.

5 Things on my "to-do" list for today: honestly....
take kids to the YMCA play group
laundry
make a deposit at the bank
go to the grocery store
call attorney about insurance

5 Things I would do with a million dollars:
buy a house
pay off student loans (dang debt)
Put most of it in an IRA or interest bearing account
help extended family with money issues
help the needy

5 Places I have lived:
Boise, ID
meridian, ID
Nampa, ID
Baker City, ID
that's it...only 4

5 Jobs I've Held:
Sales clerk...at Christopher and Banks
Collections Rep
Phone Banker
Medical Records Clerk
AP/AR Medical Billing Clerk

5 People I tag:
Erin
Kristen
Ashlie
Kathryn
Stephanie

No comments: