Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ventin Session

I am here venting, so if you don't want to read about all of the negativity in my life, please stop reading now!

Insurance sucks... well at least Liberty Mutual does, and so does our insurance agent. I suggest if any of you readers have them, drop them like a ball as quickly as you can and find a new insurance agency. They are money sucking arses, who like to make your life a living hell and pay the least amount possible, so they can bring in the big bucks. Like giving us $94 bucks a a set of brand new tires that we still owe $800 on... what a joke. Our insurance adjuster never calls us back, and when she does, she is abrupt and rude and can't answer any of our questions. I would like to literally smack them in the face. I have all this anger built up... I don't know what to do with it.... Every hour of every day I am on the verge of crying... We moved to baker city for a new beginning. Ben a new job, lower rent, lower bills, hoping everything would get better. Since the minute we have been here, it has been one thing after the next to bring us further down into this black hole that we live in. Can't we ever get a break...

I have been trying so hard to have a positive outlook on life, but recently it is so hard. I hate everything that's going on, I am a time bomb just about to explode. It's not like we meant to get in an accident, it's not like we wanted to total our car. SHIT HAPPENS, and insurance is supposed to fix it,... bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep.........i could scream, but i won't, i could hit something, but i won't, i could kick something, but i won't, there are a lot of things i COULD do right now to make me feel better, but it's not in the best interest of the physical things I own, so I will not. I need an out, and I need to figure out what that is, so my life goes back to normal. PLEASE HELP ME!

1 comment:

Emily Hill said...

Terah, I am so sorry! I can scream, kick or hit for you if that would help :-) I hope things are looking up for you guys!