Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Minute for Mommy




Dearest Terah





It was a lucky guess figuring out your password, and hopefully you will not be angry with me for messing with your incredible blog. A few posts back you mentioned how lucky you were to find blogging and how much you enjoyed your new hobby and passion. I just wanted to take a minute to tell you how much your family, myself and the kids appreciate the passion and love you give to us! To many times you have said nice things about me on here and never once have I taken the opportunity to express my appreciation to you! I know we have had our share of challenges lately but please know we appreciate how hard you work and we are very proud of your creativity and the steps you are taking to better care for yourself. Please know that we will be here every step of the way even when the times get tough! Please keep your head up, your thoughts positive and remember the front windshield is much bigger then the rear view mirror:)


Happy Mother's Day and Love always from your Husband, Hayden, and Adyson!


This shot would probably not win any awards or even be a candidate for the mantel but I think it does a great job at showing how much fun it is to spend time together as a family! the funniest thing to note is you probably could have given me one good elbow sending me for a swim. Priceless!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

that was awesome Ben!

Christy said...

That was very sweet! I love that picture!