Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Resolution:

I have been thinking about doing some new years resolutions. I don't normally do this, but being the my life seems to be so disorganized, I think it's time to get things going.

As most of you know, I have been working hard to lose weight. I have already, at one point, lost 40 pounds. But i probably gained 5 back... (i weigh in tomorrow, so we will see) So one of my resolutions is to lose the remaining weight, by my birthday. 6 months to lose 40 pounds, that equals at least 6.5 pounds a month. I know i can do it, and I will do it.

Another thing I would like to pursue is happiness. With working full time, and being a mother of a busy family, I find myself grumpy. Really Really grumpy. To do this, I commit to spending more quality time with my family, and being grateful, while doing it. My family is the biggest thing, that brings me happiness. I am going to focus more on being happy while I am with them, than being grumpy.

Goals: not resolutions, goals! Ben and I are setting daily goals, as well as weekly, monthly and long term goals. I believe this will help us to become more organized, as well as boosting our self confidence from within.

Keeping up the crafting, which will in turn, keep me more happy. I find when I am creating, I am a happier person. Now that my craft closet is organized, I know where everything is, and I will be able to do my sewing projects a lot easier.

No comments: