Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Me, the dress maker!

Yes, I make dresses..... lots of them...
I made this one for my niece, Caylee... Since she doesn't live near by, I had to use Hayden as a model... you know, to make sure it would fit and everything!.... poor kid...
I made Ady a similar one... My mom bought the fabric this weekend! I love it! Thanks MOM!



So does Ady!

Tiffany crocheted the top of this one! She is so good at what she does!
I think the red fabric makes it a bit countryish...
What do you think?

Of course, she didn't want her picture taken in it...oh well


2 comments:

Mom said...

When did you have time to sew those darling dresses?? I love them!

Christy said...

cute!! wow. you are very talented! I tried sewing...ONCE, and it ended very badly, haha. maybe second times a charm?