Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Past posts...

Have made me think... I was just reminiscing about the things that have happened in our life, since I started this blog.. I started it about 8 months ago, and started reading back about everything we have gone through, together, as a family. I am not going to say that our life was easy, it was far from that. But, I am thankful for the opportunities and the times and experiences and knowledge that we have taken from, that have made me a better person today.

I think about all the of blessing that have occurred in such a short amount of time, and how much I have grown as a person, to overcome such obstacles, that I thought weren't possible. I am not perfect, but I am growing to know truly, who I am, what I want out of life, and what I need to do, for myself, and my family, to make our life the best possible.

I am thankful for being able to blog. For learning, and now becoming addicted to blogging. It allows me to journal my thought, and happenings for my family, and I, to continue to read for years to come! It also allows me to see others living life, giving me examples of love, kindness and compassion that i so strive for.

So fellow Blog readers and blogs (that I follow...) Thank you for giving me happiness, a new hobby, and a new outlook on life! You've made more of an impact on my life, than you will ever know!

No comments: