Monday, October 27, 2008

I am interested in photo editing and digital scrapbooking

Last night my husband loaded Jasc paint shop pro for me on the laptop. I found some very easy tutorials on the Internet to start learning how to edit and enhance photos. I did a few last night, and plan to do more in the near future. I am hoping that I can also learn how to do digital scrapbooking, so I can make my own holiday cards for Christmas this year. If anyone knows how, I would really like some tips, so just leave a comment! Thanks!This one below is supposed to look like a watercolor? I am not quite convinced yet that it does!
This one is a pencil scetch.... Not dark enough!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute blog and family picture! I too would like to know how to make my own Christmas cards. Sorry I could be more helpful! You're very creative and I'm sure that they will turn out really cute!