Wednesday, October 1, 2008

more about stress

First of all, on the side of my blog, I have added a slideshow of all of my favorite pictures from the last five years... I hope you all enjoy!

Why do bad things happen to good people, and good things happen to "bad" people? Ben, especially, and I have been working so hard to make our life, and our kids lives so much better, but we always get put down, or tossed aside. We have come to expect the negative out of every situation, because if it can happen, it will... I mean, what have we done wrong, what should have we done differently, and what should we do differently to make our life better?

I guess I would be feeling a little bit better about life if I had some good wholesome friends to depend on as well. Maybe I am being a little selfish, but I am sick of always being the person to depend on, and nobody for me to depend on. I know, I have not been the best at being a good friend, but I am trying. It seems like everyone we meet doesn't like us for who we are, but for what we can "do" for them. They use us and then we never hear from them again... Or they only call when they need something, or the expect us to always call and always set everything up... like the world revolves around them. If anyone would like to be my friend... please let me know...

As my friend, I promise to you that I will:

1. Be there for you when you need it most, and you be there for me when I need it most. I will stick with you.

2. Be a good listener. If you have a problem, or just want to vent, I will help you.

3. Be your shopping buddy, hang out buddy, movie buddy, workout partner...friend in crime.hahaha.

4. Be honest

5. Show you unconditional love

6. Enjoy your company

7. Respect you

8. Be Dependable

All I ask in return is the same... If you are looking for good friend, too, please leave me a comment!

3 comments:

Nick & Steph said...

Terah,
I would love to be your friend. I wish we lived closer to each other, though! Always feel free to call me if you need something! My number is 208-520-5541

Mom said...

Let's be best friends! I have no friends since I got married because I guesse I died to them and I seriously need someone to be my friend. I love Ben but it is not enough I need love from people I am not related to or married to. So let's be friends!!!

Athena said...

Terah- I can totally understand where you are coming from. What happened to the Golden Rule huh? Or just being a good friend all of the time instead of a part time friend. While I have never met you I hope you know that you can confide in me anytime.
I hope things look up for you guys soon.