Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why?

I don't want to sound like a complainer... I am just here, venting, and blogging, and blogging and venting... So if you don't want to read about my bad mood enhancers... please just skip the beginning of this blog!

Why is it so that good things happen to bad people, and bad things happen to good people, or as my husbands co worker says... "if you didn't have bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck"

Everything we try to do, never works out the way we expect it to, or even how we would like it to. It seems recently, with every aspect of our life, we try something new and we get screwed because of it. Some examples...

We buy an envoy while we are in in Cali visiting... we get it home with an extended warranty, and it breaks down, we take it to the dealer to get it fixed, and the warranty doesn't cover a dang thing...

We buy a Chrysler 300c with a 90 day warranty and it doesn't cover what's broken either...

We try a sleep number bed from select comfort... hoping it will fix our sleep and back problems, with promises from the store manager that it will cost us absolutely nothing test it for 30 days, and if we don't like it, we can return it. Well, we returned it and are now stuck with a $700 bill and no bed cause it didn't work for us...

These are just some of the things that have gotten me peeved right now. Life has been throwing us curve ball after curve ball with things that cause me more stress than I can handle, and right now, I am running out of ideas on how to handle everything.

On the good side, I have been trying a lot harder to take the time to see the blessings that are in my life. My family, the most valuable people in my life, are first on my list. My husband and kids take a lot of grunt from me, and I appreciate them more than they will ever know. My kids bring such joy to me. They love me, regardless if I am grumpy, moody, or happen to yell a few words at them. I wish I could display the kind of love that they have. I wish I had the frame of mind they show to me each and every day.

We have so many wonderful things, and have had such miracles happen. I just need to remember this when I am down, and appreciate more, the good things that do happen.

1 comment:

eli&joelynn said...

hang in there sister!!