Monday, October 13, 2008

TAG: I am so obsessed

This one came from Kristen and is all about my obsessions.

1. Showers. I have always been obsessed with showering... I hate to smell. When I was younger I would take 2-3 showers a day... Now its only one, and it's rare that I go a day without showering
2.Germs. I hate germs. I am constantly scrubbing my counter, or washing something twice if I think it may still have germs on it.... I only wear something once and then wash it for fear it may smell weird. I also over wash my hands...
3.Blogging... Now that I have gotten the hang of it... I am always thinking about it.
.4. List. I have to write things down because I forget everything and I have become one of those women who have shopping list at the store.
5. Crafts... I am always figuring out how to do something crafty. I feel like if I don't have any projects going on, I am not useful, or using my brain enough.
I tag... everyone

No comments: