Monday, September 29, 2008

Losing weight is hard stuff...

So, If you have read my blog, you know that I am working at losing weight... The last 2 weeks have been sooo stressful, that I haven't done so well. But I recognize that I am off track and am putting myself back on the healthy train. So here are some of my stressors lately...

Things that cause me stress:

1. We opted for a select comfort number bed... A lot of people like it, but we don't. And for 3300 bucks, I am quite unhappy about how crappy I am sleeping. Thank goodness for the 30 day trial period.


2. We were told by a mortgage broker that we qualified for a loan, then after looking at houses, he turned around and said we weren't. (although, due to our previous house, we should be able to buy again in February)


3. Eating causes me stress.


4. Money... Can't live without it, but don't have enough of it to live... happily


5. The presidential election/economy... need I say more...


6. Student loan debt. $65,000 in debt for school, making our debt to income way too high.... Hello, besides our cars, it's the only debt we have. We are trying to make a better life for ourselves, and now it sucks more.


I guess I could go on and on, but I know that nobody wants to really hear about it.
So on the better side of things, I started watching my niece, Paisley, 2 weeks ago. She is such a good baby, and my kids absolutely adore her. We have so much fun with her at our house. She is like just another child for me!!! But I can give her back... he he he. (Also, since I will not be having any more kids, she fills the void for wanting another baby!)


Ady and Paisley! (please don't mind the chocolate all over Ady's shirt!)
Hayden and Paisley... He told me he needed a sister just like her...

Paisley is so adorable. She grins just about every time I see her!

My kids keep me sane... they know how to bring me back to reality, and so does my husband. Without Ben, Hayden or Adyson, I would be crazy. They make me the best I can be, and I love them so much. I am so thankful that God has given me such an opportunity to have them in my life.

Ady "flying in the sky"

Ady's Favorite thing to do is jump on the trampoline... I am under her, taking her picture!

Note: The lack of pictures of Hayden... He is in the "don't take my picture" phase... I hope that doesn't last too long. He said something really cute today. We were driving on our way to Winco to get groceries, and I was flipping through the stations on the radio. I guess he heard a song he really wanted to hear and said "Mommy, I need to listen to the farm song..." I was like ok, what is he talking about... He went on the describe it as the one with the "girl." Come to find out, it was the Country station... He now refers to country music as farm music... I thought it was funny.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love your blog! And I love you! And I love the pictures! They are adorable! Because I have the cutest grandkids in the whole wide world! I can say that because I am their gramma!!!

Mom said...

I am glad to hear that someone else has all the same financial problems we do. I wish congress would bail us out of school, car, and life debt!!!