Friday, March 6, 2009

I have issues...

When I say issues, this is what I mean:

1. I am a compulsive eater... hate to admit it, but I am. I don't think before I eat! and when i am feeling down, I eat. I eat and eat and eat and eat and eat. I have no self control, which leads to...

2. I never make myself do anything. I don't have to get up at any specific time, therefore, in the morning, i am a pain in the arse to wake up. Things don't get done around my house because I would rather sit and waste my time on the computer... which leads to....

3. I am not a very good mother, at most times, because I think I don't spend enough quality time with my children. Yes, I am home with the 24/7, but I am talking quality time with my kids. I am annoyed a lot by what they do, and I find myself angry... I let them watch more TV than I should, and sometimes, I even ignore their requests. .I have this feeling of regret that I am ruining my kids, and I am trying to change. I am working on this, trust me... This is my top priority right now.

4. Eating right. I have been exercising for about 6 weeks now, and show very little weight loss or difference in appearance. This is kinda disheartening, but I cannot seem to stop eating the crap i love.

Please don't judge me on this, or report me to the authorities, as I am just trying to figure out how to get on track and stay on track. I love my family so very much, and i think writing this down is going to help me overcome my challenges. Anyone have any suggestions

1 comment:

Christy said...

DOn't beat yourself up, I feel like that a lot of times too. I can tell you are a good mom, every mother in America has these issues I think! I have days like this myself, but what I try to do that has worked for me is just commiting each morning to doing better. Somedays I feel great and feel like I was such a good mom that day! Then the next day comes and that day is the worse day ever! haha