Monday, March 30, 2009

Plants!

Look what my hunky Husband brought home today! I was having a pity party today, and I shouldn't have been, because I have all the blessings in the world. He brightened my day! I am thankful for him, and the never ending love he shows me! A month or two ago, we where at story time at the library, and the them of the day was apple trees. After the stories are read, there is usually a craft, or activity to follow. On this particular day, they ate apples, and then took the seeds from the apples and planted them in a cup. Well, we have been water our regularly and its keeps on growing. I know that an apple seed, when planted, will become a tree or something of the like, but will not produce apples. So, what am I supposed to do with this thing? I don't want to let it die, that would let the kids down? Any suggestions?
Here is Hayden very proud of his plant!

Ady's never grew, but she wanted her picture taken with Hayden's too!

No comments: