Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm a working Mom!

While we were in Boise last week, I received a call from the hospital that Ben works at, asking me if I would like to work there! I was shocked, and amazed that after volunteering once, they wanted me to actually work there. I said yes, and started officially on Tuesday of this last week. I am employed under 2 different positions. The first one is Medical Records, and the second position, is Medical Billing, which I went to school for. All last week, I helped out in Medical Records, and If i do say so myself, I did enjoy it. I like office work! Sounds crazy, but I enjoy organizing, and getting things done. This week, I am only going to be working Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 8-12, but I will be training in Medical Billing. I am happy for the opportunity, and the experience it gives me, to start my own career, but also, not have to leave my kids full time.

We did put the kids in an in home daycare. They seem to like it, I have some reserves about it. I would prefer a Daycare center, but being that there is none of those here in baker, this will have to do for now. Still, it is what it is, and we have to do, what we have to do!

Also, I joined weight watchers, and tomorrow will end the 2nd week that Ben and I have been on the eating plan. After working out for 7 weeks and not losing any weight, I knew we had to do something different. I thought it was going to be hard, but it is so easy to eat right! I lost 4.8 pounds the first week, and I hope to lose more tomorrow night when I weigh in! Wish me luck!

No comments: